- Event Details
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and VoiceBox present an unforgettable, interactive exploration of the ancient global connection between singing and beer.
Drinking/Songs: A Night of Beer and the Music That Goes With It affords beer lovers and vocal music fans an unrivaled opportunity to:- taste a range of Dogfish Head artisanal beers inspired by brewing traditions from around the world.
- hear music associated with the selected ales performed by The Fill A Steins, a professional a cappella vocal ensemble (Chanticleer, Clerestory, Philharmonia Baroque Chorale, American Bach Society)
- participate in a live discussion featuring singers Justin Montigne and Jesse Antin, cicerone Sayre Piotrkowski (The Monk's Kettle) and VoiceBox host Chloe Veltman about the deep connection between beer and song which will be recorded and broadcast on public radio’s VoiceBox the following week.
Join us for an unforgettable global journey through the shared cultural history of ale and song!
For more information please visit www.voicebox-media.org.
Tickets: $15 in advance or $20 on the door at https://
CALLING ALL BEER-SWILLIN' SONGWRITERS: ANNOUNCING THE INAUGURAL DRINKING/SONGS COMPETITION!
Compose a drinking song. Send your entry (music scores only please) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 15. The winner will be announced at the Drinking/Songs event on May 16 and will receive:
- a live performance of his or her song at the event by The Fill A Steins.
- airplay on VoiceBox the following Friday.
- a bag of Dogfish Head swag.
You must Login to post comments.